Thursday 24 March 2011

Too posh to PBS

Welcome to Whole Foods!

For those of you that don't know what a PBS is, let me educate you in a little bit of Americana:


As opposed to right up my alley?  Questionable...  Yes, it's one of the Things America Does Well.  And they don't sell it at Whole Foods.

Whilst I was perusing the beer aisle at 8am (jet lag will do that to a girl) I noticed this, Whole Foods may do certain things well -  Mojito in a Bag anyone?


But, it does not sell what I have come to regard as kitchen staples in America:  Bud Light and PBS.  Just these pretentious lagers, amongst others.


Really, the mung-bean pushers need to get on board, because no one should eat healthy without being able to get dirty later.  If cleanliness is close to godliness...

No comments:

Post a Comment