Friday 4 March 2011

Ghosts of restaurants past...

In the last 48 hours the self-imposed house arrest has continued apace.  This is probably a good thing, I am less of a menace to society when imprisoned in my bad Oxfam-shop-esque mess of a half-packed apartment with Don Draper.  52 pages of spec script have not however, barred me from access to the internets, and The Yank.  The conversation that follows has been redacted where necessary in order to protect innocent parties...

Begin forwarded message:

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:31 PM, The Euro wrote:

Dude, longer mail to follow but for now, check this out:  http://blogs.sfweekly.com/foodie/xxxxxxxxx

Look familiar?  That's because the chef, Ahem Ahem, who is apparently now working at xxxx (which I believe we have been to?) is actually my ex-lover from xxxx xxxx in xxxx aka 'Ahem the Chef'...

The world is too fucking small.  And yes, we are going there next time I am up for no other reason than to see if he still has the longest curly brown mullet I have ever seen...

From: The Euro
Date: March 4, 2011 11:35:52 PM GMT+01:00
To: The Yank
Subject: Re: !

OMG we were fucking there!  It's where we paid like 12 bucks for two cashew nuts. 

Right after this

[Insert:  picture of The Euro with oranges for tits]

On Mar 4, 2011, at 11:49 PM, The Yank wrote:

Holy shit, not only do I love this place for the wine list and oysters...but now xxxx has Ahem the Chef AND his Cuban glory!!!!?  Fuck, i foresee myself in xxxx (The Twinkie's hood) rediculously frequent going forward.  Consider it on the docket.

PS...this photo was at that bullshit Lusk 22, or was it 25 something??? just before we stumbled into xxxx for that last glass of vino, we clearly needed.

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:58 PM, The Euro wrote:

Dude, you remember that I broke his heart by xxxx xxxx xxxx a hot bartender from New Zealand xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx in the xxxx hospital whilst Ahem the Chef waited home alone for me on the eve of my graduation from xxxx?

The only reason my oysters will taste salty is because they will have retribution jizz in them...

From: The Yank
Date: March 5, 2011 12:03:41 AM GMT+01:00
To:  The Euro
Subject: Re:  !

totally.  hmm, wonder what the statue of limitations is on that?

No comments:

Post a Comment