Thursday 26 May 2011

My life as directed by Todd Phillips...


Whilst luxuriating in the Hollywood Hills last Friday my eyes grazed over the sight of the hot-tub.  And immediately this quote from Old School came to mind:

"We are going to get so much ass here, it's going to be sick. I'm talking like crazy boy band ass."

It was like dick soup, and nobody bar the ladies had come equipped with a swimsuit, so with all those white Calvin Klein undies it was like a wet t-shirt competition for cougars.  I say cougars because when you are having a conversation (I said, conversation) with somebody born in the nineties it is not only the fact that they have not had the experiences your additional couple (or thereabouts, ahem...) years on the planet have afforded you, but the fact that they are not legally allowed to have those experiences yet...  Which is something I commented on to The Yank earlier today.  It's like Old School in reverse she said.  I coughed uncomfortably.  But really, I have to admit that on occasions my life does feel like it's being directed by Todd Phillips, I mean, she and I took down Vegas (in a year that the hot-tubbers were still in middle school...) and the only thing missing was the tiger in the bathroom.  But that's a whole other story...

No comments:

Post a Comment