Friday 25 February 2011

Come out come out wherever you are

I knew it! They can smell the fear, that's how they got Robo Katie. So this morning, as I was checking the mail, I found myself face to face with this:

Now what do you think when you see this apart from an overwhelming sense of intellectual inferiority and perhaps a tinge of regret regarding your time spent in a frat house? Let's take a closer look:

hmmm Einstein and Ron Hubbard in the same sentence, that could only mean one thing: the delusionals are trying to sell you something! Preying upon feeble weak-minded writers who have written mere words in the past few hours and are dying to know how to use the other 90% of their brain that is apparently going to waste. How did they know where I lived?! For 20 euros you can acquire some CDs on which to waste your already over-strectched mental capacities and when you are really broken, you can just hop off to the Church of Scientology for a free personality test! Let me save you some time Scientologues and be straight with you, this brain harbours a perverted cast of Glee and a slave-soothing Mariah Carey. What that says I don't know but it sure as hell does not make ideal wife material for Tom Cruise...

And just to be clear, the title could be taken to be a Ricky Gervais-esque tongue in cheek jab at certain Scientologists but it's not I assure you, it's a reference to a song from the Wizard of Oz...


Yes, currently that's the level of acting my screenplays are aspiring to...

No comments:

Post a Comment