Friday 14 January 2011

Louis Mongrel and I are going on a trip...

So, a mere three years later, I am finally abandoning Old Europe and embracing the New World.  Those of you that know me well enough will read a million metaphors in that sentence but thankfully you are few and far between, so let's move swiftly on shall we?

Here we are arriving at San Francisco International Airport.  Louis Mongrel (so called because his innards have been repaired with a cardboard bag from H&M) is  the Vuitton bag on the top of the trolley and er that's my foot.


To keep you in the loop, here's the plan:  get visa, do some stuff at UCLA, finish screenplays, write for the tele, make a movie, win an Oscar?  Who knows?  One thing's for certain:  I'll be flying by the seat of my pants.  Plus ca change...

No comments:

Post a Comment